Thursday, July 30, 2009

I've Learned

I've learned...that life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

I've learned...that we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for.

I've learned...that money doesn't buy class.

I've learned...that it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.

I've learned...that under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved!

I've learned...that the Lord didn't do it all in one day. What makes me think I can?

I've learned...that to ignore the facts does not change the facts.

I've learned...that the less time I have to work, the more things I get done.

0 comments:

Other Blogs of Interest

Reader Contributions

This blog is simply a collection of the most heartwarming, inspirational stories we have come across, either via email or through the various forums on the Internet.

As much as they have inspired us, guided us, motivated us, and warmed our hearts, we hope that they will do the same for you.

If by chance, you have your own inspirational or motivational story to tell and would like to share it with us, simply email it to us at netinspirations AT gmail DOT com.

Thanks.

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP